[ANSS-netops] PASSCAL Developed Power Management Module (Charge Conroller and Power Switcher)

Robert Wurth wurthrs at slu.edu
Tue May 22 23:52:49 UTC 2012

Mark

>From what I have seen in the pictures it looks like a tech note I found for
a charge controller using 2 LSI chips the implement a MMPT charge
controller.  It would most likely charge the batteries more efficiently
them Greg's charger.  But for the price Greg's charger is definitely more
cost effective!!!  I was looking at the chipset for something I wanted to
implement but the cost too much.  It may be good for a site that you have a
power problem keeping the batteries charged.

Bob

--
Robert Wurth
AV Computer Tech