[ANSS-netops] dataless epochs

mwithers at memphis.edu mwithers at memphis.edu
Wed Mar 14 16:54:58 UTC 2012

Yup, I'm using 3.8.  For kicks I also tried 3.7.  I created a new seed volume
and there can successfully copy all the channels from the old volumne into
a single station blockette in the new seed volume.  So that works, thanks
Philip.

Mitch

Center for Earthquake Research and Information (CERI)
University of Memphis                Ph: 901-678-4940
Memphis, TN 38152                   Fax: 901-678-4734