[ANSS-netops] dataless epochs

mwithers at memphis.edu mwithers at memphis.edu
Wed Mar 14 15:55:23 UTC 2012

I have a dataless seed volume (several actually) that have new station
epochs for each instrument.  That is for station x that has both a
strongmotion and broadband there are two separate blockette 50's: one
for each sensor.  In some cases a new blockette 50 was created for a change
from one broadband sensor to another.  This is causing problems and I'd
like to combine these all into a single blockette 50 so there is only
one blockette 50 for each station.

Using PDCC I can copy channels into the same blockette 50 but not to
another one.  Does anyone know of a good way to fix my dataless short of
starting from scratch?

Mitch

Center for Earthquake Research and Information (CERI)
University of Memphis                Ph: 901-678-4940
Memphis, TN 38152                   Fax: 901-678-4734