[ANSS-netops] Freewaves and Intuicom Radios

Jacob Crummey jcrummey at gps.caltech.edu
Tue Apr 10 22:29:41 UTC 2012

Hi Kyle,

I don't have an answer to your question about UDP packets, I have never
noticed a problem, but we haven't started using the RT-130's.

I did want to mention that we have a linked up an Intuicom radio with a
Freewave.  The pair are still working fine together as of today.  Not
really any different then setting up two of the same kind, but I can
give more information if it is requested.

Thanks,

Jacob