[ANSS-netops] automated text alerts

mwithers at memphis.edu mwithers at memphis.edu
Mon Nov 28 15:52:01 UTC 2011

What are people using to send automated earthquake alerts to cell phones
and email?  Our University recently outsourced our email to a "cloud"
based service (of course "the cloud" is just a euphemism for "behind
the curtain") and we're having problems with reliability and timely
resolution of trouble tickets.

How are others delivering their messages?

Mitch

Center for Earthquake Research and Information (CERI)
University of Memphis                Ph: 901-678-4940
Memphis, TN 38152                   Fax: 901-678-4734