[ANSS-netops] NetOpsVI March 27-28, 2012

mwithers at memphis.edu mwithers at memphis.edu
Thu Nov 3 18:48:55 UTC 2011

Save the Date: NetOpsVI
March 27-28, 2012
Berkeley, CA

The ANSS will be hosting a NetOpsVI Workshop March 27-28, 2012 in Berkeley,
CA. The focus of this workshop will be Field Operations. We would like this
one to be more discussion oriented and less presentation focused than
previous workshops.  We ask that each network be prepared with at least
one bullet for each topic. Bullets may be unresolved problems, solutions
developed, and/or success stories. We'll use these bullets to spur Q&A and
discussion. Those of you who attended previous NetOps will remember the time
as a great opportunity to meet with technical staff from other networks,
exchange tips and technical leads, and to build a greater sense of community
among ANSS network staff.

The agenda is available at
http://www.ceri.memphis.edu/people/mwithers/NetOpsVI/agenda_20111013.pdf
Please email Mitch Withers if you would like to participate in
leading/coleading the discussion for a particular topic. Please email
discussion leaders with questions, solutions, or unresolved problems for the
various topical sessions prior to the workshop to help frame the discussion
ahead of time.

We'll be adding new information frequently at
http://www.ceri.memphis.edu/people/mwithers/NetOpsVI/ so check back often.

Limited travel support is available to ANSS funded regional seismic networks.
Network managers should send an email to Mitch Withers (mwithers at memphis.edu)
that contains the names, email addresses, affiliation, and estimated travel
costs for up to two people for home they seek travel support.
The deadline for travel support is January 31, 2012.

Please email Mitch Withers (mwithers at memphis.edu) if you plan to attend the
workshop.  This will allow us to build a participant list and get an
accurate head count.

Thanks,

The NetOpsVI Organizing Committee.