[ANSS-netops] More on Access

Agnew, James D. jagnew at water.ca.gov
Tue Feb 10 18:53:49 GMT 2009

The best person I know for Access help would be Troy Reitz at CSMIP in
Sacramento (Tel. 916/322-3105; ask for him). He has extensive experience
with Access and VBA. I believe they now have a working Field Maintenance
database. Troy helped me get started with Access when I worked at CSMIP.

A good reference book is "Using Access 2003 Special Edition" by Roger
Jennings, in the Que series. I assume they also have one for the 2007
version. It's very clear and informative.

Jim Agnew
DWR