[ANSS-netops] ethernet bridges

John Parker jhparkr at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 29 22:28:50 GMT 2008

Hi Dave,

How many WiFi routers are you using?  Is there a way to increase the
number of links to reduce the fade?  How about antennas?  I know most
wifi routers are equipped with an external antenna jack.  Many
manufacturers (Linksys) make a high gain directional antenna that might
help your routers performance.

To my knowledge we have only used Freewaves.

Good Luck,
John