[Realtime-feed-users] North Korea earthquake data not showing on 2.5_week.geojson

Fee, Jeremy jmfee at usgs.gov
Mon Sep 11 15:26:10 UTC 2017

Hello,

This is likely related to when you accessed the feed.  The event us2000aert
occurred at 2017-09-03T03:30:01.940Z, and currently appears in the M2.5+
month geojson feed; so it would have been included in the M2.5+ week
geojson feed until 2017-09-10T03:30:01.940Z.

If you accessed the feed before this time and the event was not included,
please provide any details for us to troubleshoot further.

The GeoJSON summary format is described on this page, and there links to
related information in the left navigation:

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/feed/v1.0/geojson.php

Thanks,

Jeremy