[Realtime-feed-users] Getting 409 conflict errors

Fee, Jeremy jmfee at usgs.gov
Fri Mar 11 19:22:22 UTC 2016

Hello,

409 Conflict is the HTTP response code used when an event has been
deleted.  In this case the event was not deleted, but one of our servers
fell out of sync due to problems with a network upgrade.  This should now
be restored.

On a related note, this event doesn't appear to have a shakemap product.
Are you checking the "types" property in the summary feed, or doing some
other sort of filtering, before requesting the detail feed to check for
shakemap downloads?

Thanks,

Jeremy