[Realtime-feed-users] Id stability in the GeoJSON feed

Fee, Jeremy jmfee at usgs.gov
Tue Apr 26 16:39:19 UTC 2016

Hello,

The most commonly deleted events are automatic location/magnitudes that
turn out not to be a seismic event.  In general, we recommend networks
leave valid events in their catalogs and accurately represent the
quality/uncertainty of the solution.

Event IDs should not be reused once issued.  An event may be undeleted
after further review.

Thanks,

Jeremy