[Realtime-feed-users] Id stability in the GeoJSON feed

Fee, Jeremy jmfee at usgs.gov
Fri Apr 15 21:30:28 UTC 2016

Hi Adam,

The short answer is there are a couple issues with using feeds to build a
catalog:

1) Deleted events are not included in feeds.

2) Events are only included during the feed lifetime.  For example, if you
monitor a 1 day feed you won't see any updates to events more than one day
old.

The longer answer is it depends on what you're trying to do with the data.
Happy to discuss further.

Thanks,

Jeremy