[Realtime-feeds] real time earth quakes

Fee, Jeremy jmfee at usgs.gov
Mon Aug 19 14:57:09 UTC 2013

Hello Charlie,

We recently updated our feeds to include more information about
earthquakes, and you may need to download the updated KML.  There are
several age and magnitude options available on this page:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/feed/v1.0/kml.php

If this doesn't fix your problem, can you describe which earthquake feed
you were using and when you first started having this problem?

Thanks,

Jeremy Fee <jmfee at usgs.gov>
USGS, Geologic Hazards Science Center