[Realtime-feed-users] (no subject)

Fee, Jeremy jmfee at usgs.gov
Mon Jul 20 19:54:44 UTC 2015

Hello,

The API has been using v1.0 output formats for some time, the change from
v0.1 to v1.0 primarily affected GeoJSON realtime feeds:
- In summary and detail formats, properties that are always numeric are
output as numbers instead of strings.
- In the detail format, redundant product attributes such as eventtime,
which appeared in both the product and in product properties, now only
appear in product properties.

Jeremy,
> Is there info / a link about "minor (potentially incompatible) format
> changes? described on the Comcat page <
> http://geohazards.usgs.gov/pipermail/realtime-feeds/2015-March/000023.html
> >?
> I see the comcat URL changed comcat.cr -> earthquake.usgs but want to
> scope what other changes there might be to 1) args to the service or 2)
> returned data in going from the old to new API version.
>   Thanks.
> Forrest Thompson
> Software Engineer / IRIS-DMC Operations

Thanks,