[ANSS-netops] rtp2rtpd question

Antonio Sanchez A.Sanchez at reftek.com
Tue Dec 14 16:56:09 UTC 2010

Dear Mitch,

Thanks a lot for your email, always a pleasure to help.

Sometime ago there was a bug in rtp2rtpd causing a (One) station to be
lost on reconnection and wouldn't come back up until user intervention.

The bug was fixed and you can get our latest release at:

http://support.reftek.com

Login as GUEST.

Select product : RTPD
File Type : Software

Download RTPD version 2.1.8.0 that includes rtp2rtpd

Philip :  Thanks a lot for your comments,  I would recommend you to
install our latest Firmware 3.2.8 that includes several features on the
Ethernet side to reconnect and handle link outages better

Please let us know how that works,   thanks
Antonio

Antonio Sanchez
REFTEK Customer Support Manager
Refraction Technology Inc
1600 10th Street Plano TX 75074 USA
Ph 214 440-1265
Ph 214 440-1271 (direct)
http://www.reftek.com
ftp://ftp.reftek.com
" Want to become an expert with REF TEK equipment?  Attend our REF TEK
University.  Follow the link on our web site http://www.reftek.com "