[Shake-dev] [EXTERNAL] Welcome to the "Shake-dev" mailing list

C. Bruce Worden cbworden at usgs.gov
Wed Apr 25 21:14:29 UTC 2018

Hi Ryan,

You’re probably running V3.5, but you can look in <shake_home>/lib/ShakeConfig.pm and there’s a line there that tells you. Though that may or may not exist depending on what version you’re actually running. You can also do “svn info” in the <shake_home> directory and that will likely give you a URL that ends in “release-3.5” and will also give you the minor revision number, which is currently up to 1604 or so.

All of that assumes you are not running a very old version of ShakeMap, or the very new V4. V4 is in Python, so that should be obvious. Very old versions may be harder to pin down.

Bruce Worden
USGS