[Shake-dev] zone_config behavior.

Renate Hartog jrhartog at uw.edu
Fri Feb 8 21:41:10 UTC 2013

Hi Bruce,

When I re-run a ShakeMap for an event for which we first run zone_config,
zone_config will not overwrite any of the config files that are already in
the data/EVENT/config directory.  This is a bit annoying to me because
often a reason to re-run an event is because I made some changes to the
configuration. If I don't remember to first remove the existing files in
data/EVENT/config, the subsequent programs will use the "old" pre-existing
version of those config files rather than grab the new and improved ones.

Is there a chance you'd be willing to change this and make zone_config
overwrite previous files with the new ones?

thanks, Renate

--
Renate Hartog
Research Scientist