[Shake-dev] How we got the final PGA/PGV or Intensity

gilliant at qq.com
Wed Dec 1 05:35:02 UTC 2010

Hi,
 I want to know the process sequence of grind,like how we get the final PGA/PGV or Intensities from the data I give it in the *_dat.xml files. I just want to know the main steps in the procedure,such as PGA/PGAV(observations)-->??--??--??-->final PGA/PGV (or Intensity).
 In the ShakeMap Manual,we first create a coarse grid in 30m,then interplote in 1.5km more or less then we obtain the final PGA(intensity) after a few  steps.Now in ShakeMap V3.5,how should we do?
 Does anyone have the documents about the procedure or sth like ShakeMap Manual except the releasenotes in the distribution?

 Thanks,
 WSC

  send from gilliant at qq.com