[Shake-dev] scalebar problem?

Bruce Worden cbworden at caltech.edu
Sat Aug 28 19:17:25 UTC 2010

What do you mean the scale bar is too small? How are you enlarging it?

Try going to <shake_home>/bin and temporarily setting your GMT default
MEASURE_UNIT to 'inches' then go to <shake_home>/src/util and remake
the intensity scales. (The easiest way is to 'touch' iiscale, then do
'make'.)

That should leave behind some PS files in util. Can you send me
scale_wald99.ps?

First, though, try going to shake_home and doing 'svn update' and do a
'make all' if it finds anything. There have been some recent changes
that affect the intensity scale.

Bruce