[Shake-dev] ShakeMap questions

Vince Quitoriano vinceq at usgs.gov
Fri Mar 14 09:14:06 MST 2008

Hi Glenn,

1. You can sign up at
https://geohazards.usgs.gov/mailman/listinfo/shake-dev. For more questions
you can contact Wan (klin at usgs.gov), who is now the official ShakeMap
head guy.

2. cancel -event [eventid] should cancel the event and delete the data
files. If that doesn't work you
may need the latest patch, which I've attached.

3. There are several ways around this.
One is to run shake -event [scenario] -dryrun, pipe the output to a
file, and edit out the commands you don't
need (retrieve, pending, shakemail, etc.)
Another is to copy the shake.conf file to data/[event]/config/shake.conf
and edit that file. The ShakeMap
programs will follow *.conf files in that directory over the ones in the
(default) ShakeMap/config/ directory.

4. I will try to get that for you.