[Shake-dev] hist2xml

Kuowan Lin klin at usgs.gov
Tue Oct 16 19:46:25 GMT 2007

Georgia,

Attached are two example input files for the programs hist2xml and
ciimcdi2xml.  Both data files should be placed under the "raw" folder
and should also follow the rules for filename.  The filename format of
data files for program hist2xml looks like

<event id>_data.txt

and data files for program ciimcdi2xml like

<event id>.cdi.dat

Kuo-wan Lin
NEIC