[Shake-dev] major earthquakes tab

Bill Gustafson billg at ess.washington.edu
Fri Jul 21 19:11:10 GMT 2006

Hi All,

I work for the Pacific Northwest Seismometer Network, and am responsible
for our version of shakemap.  We are currently running 3.1 on a Solaris
10 machine (and 3.0 on a BSD machine).

I was asked to add an earthquake to the "Major Earthquakes" tab on our
web page.  I looked through genex.conf, grepped for [M,m]ajor in *.conf,
and looked through the Software Guide.  No joy.  Can someone point me to
documentation about how to use this tab?

Thanks,

Bill

--
Bill Gustafson          Res Eng/Sr Comp Spc
KSRSL/PNSN              Phone: (206)685-8266/(206)543-8928