[PNW-Earthquake-Hazards] PNW Fault Working Group biz

Joan S Gomberg gomberg at usgs.gov
Mon Dec 4 19:28:45 GMT 2006

PNW Fault Working Group,

Please see the note below from Alan Nelson with information about the
Lake-Creek Boundary Creek fault (that I previously had referred to
incorrectly as the "Little River" fault).

I have spoken with Elizabeth Barnett about her latest work on the Boulder
Creek fault and she has promised to put together a summary and a few
figures within a few weeks.  Craig also promises a draft of his paper with
Brian Sherrod and Rick Blakely on the SWIF any day now - so stay tuned for
both of these.  If Ian has any info on the Mt. Angel fault that he can
share in the next few weeks that'd be great too.

Assuming all the above info can be distributed as planned, I'd like to
schedule a conference call for early in January.  Please send me dates and
times that you're available for an ~90 minute conference call between Jan
8-19; the idea is that we'll try to come to some decision about the eight
proposed changes during this call.

Thanks very much!
Joan Gomberg

Joan Gomberg
US Geological Survey
University of Washington
Dept of Earth and Space Sciences, Box 351310
Seattle, Washington 98195-1310
206-616-5581(office)
206-553-8350 (fax)
206-941-7498 (cell)
gomberg at usgs.gov

__________________

Hi Joan,

Sorry for the delay.  A draft of the SIM with  field data relating to the
earthquake history of the Lake Creek-Boundary Creek  fault can be found at
link below.  This is  just a draft for USGS review, has not been approved
by anyone, and so  should only be made available to the working group
members.  It is not for  general distribution.

The two plates are placed and ready for access on the ftp server. The
address  for retrieving them is:

ftp://ftpext.usgs.gov/pub/cr/co/golden/bradley/

The files are Plate_1.pdf (51.4 mb) and Plate_2.pdf (34.5  mb).

Cheers,

alan