[Pdl] PDL v1.13.3 (authoritative regions update)

Fee, Jeremy jmfee at usgs.gov
Wed Feb 7 17:15:24 UTC 2018

Hello,

This release updates ANSS authoritative regions, and we recommend all users
update to this latest version.  We plan to deploy this update to ComCat and
the realtime event pages today (2018-02-07) at 2pm MDT.

The latest ProductClient.jar file can be downloaded from the github release
page:

https://github.com/usgs/pdl/releases/tag/v1.13.3

**Indexer users**: please double check your includeTypes configuration to
ensure you have an accurate catalog.  If you only receive certain types of
products (i.e. have an includeTypes configuration property), please ensure
it contains all of the following products in addition to any others:

        includeTypes = origin, associate, disassociate, trump, trump-origin

Note that you may receive additional triggers (when these products arrive)
and may want to double check listener script configuration.

We plan to address this more automatically in a future update, and
appreciate any user input on desired behavior.  Please send any comments or
suggestions to jmfee at usgs.gov .

Thanks,

Jeremy