[Pdl] USGS Job with no earthquake info

Fee, Jeremy jmfee at usgs.gov
Wed Dec 28 13:51:47 UTC 2016

Hello,

While TCP port 443 is used by the client, it is used to download
information after notifications have been received.  Receivers should still
configure port 39977, as that is the initial connection for push
notifications to be received.

PDL client connections overview:
- connect to pdl hub on TCP 39977, receive address of notification server.
(This is the only configured connection)
- connect to notification server (typically pdl hub TCP 39988), receive
notifications.
- download products over TCP 443.

Thanks,

Jeremy