[Geomag-data] Near-real-time mag data?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:27:38 UTC 2016

Simpson, Hal wrote on 01/25/2016 09:55 AM:
> We only provide access to USGS observatories.  You have to contact the
> appropriate program to see if they provide data in ways other then the
> Intermagnet web page.

Oh! :-(  I clearly misunderstood: I thought that Near Real Time data would be
available from all intermagnet.org magnetometers in a consistent manner.

So I have sent private e-mails to a couple of the intermagnet.org institutions
to ask how to access their data.

The Boulder data are useful, and I thank you for all your help, but I need
data from another four (or so) widely-separated stations to have a reasonable
approximation to global coverage.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR