[Geomag-daily] [EXTERNAL] RE: [Ext] Re: Daily bad Total Field Values at Deadhorse Observatory

Sauter, Edward esauter at usgs.gov
Wed Sep 26 23:04:40 UTC 2018

What are the odds of you SLB people randomly looking at the 30 minute
window, after 1300 UT, in an attempt to catch it as it is happening.  Then
make a 'mad dash' (obeying the posted speed limits of course), to see if
you can see what is going on in the vicinity of the observatory.

It was at it again today from around 1956 through 2027 UT.