[Geomag-daily] Daily Report Addendum

Sauter, Edward esauter at usgs.gov
Fri May 25 16:19:22 UTC 2018

Deadhorse.  Abe Claycomb reported yesterday, *" Orren Hyatt and I got GOES
working last night, and were able to connect to the display machine by
remote desktop, but not bomgar.  There are problems updating that machine,
and connecting to the web, and I have re-broken goes transmissions by a
bios update Rich Battey tried in an attempt to fix that.  Still working on
it, but I expect goes transmissions will be out for some time, as the com
port is no longer accessible.  Hopefully I can restore that soon." *

Thanks Abe,
Ed
--
Edward A. Sauter