[Geomag-daily] Daily Report, Tuesday, June 26, 2018, YD 177

Sauter, Edward esauter at usgs.gov
Tue Jun 26 17:25:39 UTC 2018

 All,
The following discrepancies were noted this day:

*Barrow.  The Total Field magnetometer is still awaiting a replacement
electronics.  Therefore all derived products are absent: D, Del F, X, Y,
Dist, SQ, and SV.  I called Bryan Thomas, one of our observers in Barrow.
As of this time, they have not received the replacement electronics**. *

*Deadhorse.  T*
*here was a Bin Change in the Z component during minute 1132 UT, 6/26/18
(YD 177)*

*College.  There was a Bin Change in the H component during minute 1009 UT,
6/26/18 (YD 177).*

*Sitka.   The H component truncated during minute 0230 UT, followed by a
bin change in the H component at 0231 UT, on 6/26/18 (YD 177). *

*Newport.  There was an internet outage from 1125 through 1359 UT, on
6/26/18 (YD 177).*

*Dist, SQ and SV.   As mentioned above, the Dist, SQ and SV plots from
Barrow are absent.  There are gaps at Newport in the Dist, Sq and SV plots
from 1125 through 1359 UT, on 6/26/18 (YD 177).   These gaps correspond
with internet outages at Newport. *

*Boulder E-Field.  None*

*DST.    There is the daily offset in the USGS Dst-1min plot resulting from
the corresponding data gap in the plot for Kakioka at around the end/start
of each day.*

That's all.
Ed Sauter
--