[Geomag-daily] Daily Report, Monday, July 16, 2018 YD 197

Sauter, Edward esauter at usgs.gov
Mon Jul 16 17:21:25 UTC 2018

 All,
The following discrepancies were noted this day:

*Barrow.  The Total Field data is still absent due to a malfunctioning MXE
A**cquisition computer**.  We are awaiting a configured MXE from IT.
 Therefore all derived products are absent: D, Del F, X, Y, Dist, SQ, and
SV.  *

*Fresno.  The indoor temperatures are going up again.  Mark Nelson is
contacting Patton *

*Air Conditioning, our** HVAC contractor in Fresno, to look into this.
 There was an artificial Disturbance during minute 1705 UT, on 7/15/18 (YD
196).*

*Fredericksburg.  The Electronics Temperature problem was remedied at 2011
UT, on 7/13/18 (YD 194).*

*Tucson.  There was one bad Total Field value recorded during minute 0715
UT, on 7/16/18 (YD 197).*

*Dist, SQ and SV.   As mentioned above, the Dist, SQ and SV plots from
Barrow are absent.   There are data gaps in the Dist, Sq and Sv plots at
Tucson from 1551 UT through 1619 UT, on 7/14/18 (YD 195), and from 0707
through 0729, and 2126 through 2159 UT,  on 7/15/18 (YD 196). *

*Boulder E-Field.  None*

*DST.    There is the daily offset in the USGS Dst-1min plot resulting from
the corresponding data gap in the plot for Kakioka at around the end/start
of each day. *

That's all.
Ed Sauter
--