[External-Research-Support] 2014 EHP Grants Program Announcement

Lemersal, Elizabeth lemersal at usgs.gov
Wed Apr 3 19:18:08 UTC 2013

As many of you have noticed, we have a delay this year in getting our
Program Announcement onto Grants.gov to start the application period.
We hope this delay will be overcome soon.

You may want to sign up through Grants.gov to get a notice when the program
announcement is posted and when any changes are made during the application
period.  Go to:  http://grants.gov/applicants/email_subscription.jsp  .
You'll need our CFDA number, it is 15.807.

hope this helps

Elizabeth Lemersal