[ANSS-netops] help with STS-2.5 with Q330S to Antelope data acquisition

Shiro, Brian R bshiro at usgs.gov
Mon Nov 15 16:37:13 UTC 2021

Dear NetOps community:

I'm writing on behalf of the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center, who recently bought some new STS-2.5 and Q330S hardware for its broadband sites (replacing older STS-2 and Q330 hardware). Their technician confirmed it's acquiring data okay using Willard, but he can't seem to get the import into Antelope working via q3302orb. I wonder if the "S" storage model of the Q330 they are using here is causing some problem since their configs used in the past were all for the original Q330 without built-in storage. I also suggested they might try the Earthworm method of importing the data via q3302ew, which they could also do, so that could be another way to solve the problem.

Is there anyone out there with experience using either of these hardware/software combinations who could assist? If so, please let Stu Weinstein (stuart.weinstein at noaa.gov) know.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Shiro