[ANSS-netops] [EXTERNAL] Re: Altus/K2 timing issue

Paul Friberg p.friberg at isti.com
Mon Jul 16 23:56:58 UTC 2018

Hi All,

For those who are still using K2's there is a new fix to the k2 gps
rollover now in the Earthworm SVN repo.  The code can be downloaded using
the SVN instructions at:

http://earthworm.isti.com/trac/earthworm/wiki#EarthwormSubversionRepository

The revision that fixed all issues was r7541 and this has been tested with
64-bit Earthworm against a K2.

Best regards,

Paul