[ANSS-netops] RefTek firmware 3.7.8

Juan B Lugo Toro juanb.lugo at upr.edu
Tue Jan 23 14:00:46 UTC 2018

Hi all

Just for your information, RefTek new firmware issue. Last week we updated
one of our data logger firmware from version 3.4.5 to 3.7.8. After the
update, the data logger RTP connection was down. We was able to connect via
port 5000 but port 2543 was not working, RTP connection was down after
several resets. I believe we need to wait until RefTek have a new RTPD and
RTCC version available to update our data loggers. I want to say that I
asked RefTek support and they respond my request soon. They suggested me
some changes using the RTCC version that I am running but those changes did
not work for me. I will like to know who else have the same problem.

thanks

Juan

--
Juan Lugo