[ANSS-netops] Job Opportunity - Electronics Technician (RF) Position at USGS in Menlo Park

Jacob Crummey jcrummey at usgs.gov
Mon Aug 6 23:44:40 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

We are hiring a new electronics technician at the USGS in Menlo Park.  Here
is a link to the USA Jobs website:
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/506233500

Please pass the announcement around to anyone you think might be interested
in applying for this position.

HR gave the following information:

The resumes of those who apply MUST include detailed information for
current and past positions: job title, name of company/agency, month/yr to
month/yr, (e.g., March 2012 – June 2013), number of hours worked per week,
salary, supervisor’s name and # (can include statement, “can call/do not
call/contact me before calling,”) and narrative (not bullet list) of
duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities.  Suggest a
resume of at least two pages at the minimum with half a page devoted to
each position.  (There is a template at usajobs.gov to follow.)  Please
advise them to follow instructions – that transcripts (unofficial is fine),
SF-50s, PE License, etc., MUST be attached as required by the Vacancy
Announcement.  Also, please advise them to not wait until the last day in
case of computer issues, etc.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank you,

Jacob Crummey