[ANSS-netops] STS-2.5 drifting

James H Bollwerk (jbollwrk) jbollwrk at memphis.edu
Tue May 30 17:28:46 UTC 2017

Hello All, We recently replaced an STS-2 (old water damage) with a STS-2.5 at a TA station we adopted. It's connected to an RT130 and we of course had to replace the host box but that's the only equipment change.  It unlocked, centered nicely and looked OK for about a week but since then it's been drifting such that it needs to be  re-centered every few days.  It's the only STS-2.5 we operate and I was wondering if any other network operators had seen a similar behavior.  Thanks, Jim