[ANSS-netops] Station quality assessment

Katherine E Anderson kanderson at passcal.nmt.edu
Wed May 6 14:11:21 UTC 2015

Hello,

My name is Katherine Anderson Aur and I am a sensor analyst/RT systems analyst at PASSCAL. I am working on compiling a list of the various waveform QC/metrics that other institutions/facilities utilize to assess station quality.
Mitch Withers pointed me to this list serve and thought there may be many people that would have valuable insight for this list and thus I am emailing you to inquire about how each of your networks assesses station quality performance. What kinds of waveform QC/metrics are reviewed on a weekly, monthly, yearly basis?

Thank you for your time.

Cheers,

KL

KL Anderson Aur