[ANSS-netops] solar power problems

Meremonte, Mark mmeremonte at usbr.gov
Wed Jan 7 16:06:00 UTC 2015

Bob,   May I ask the AH size of AGM batteries for an average TA station?
Thank you, Mark

--
Mark Meremonte         Geophysicist
U.S. Bureau of Reclamation:  Seismotectonics & Geophysics Group
POBox 25007, 85-833000      Email: mmeremonte at usbr.gov
Denver, CO  80225                  Web: http://www.usbr.gov
Ship:  U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, DFC, Bldg. 67-10th Floor, Denver, CO
80225