[ANSS-netops] es-440 cell modem

Robert Wurth wurthrs at slu.edu
Tue Feb 3 21:29:48 UTC 2015

Hi all

I am having some issues with an airlink es-440 cell modem.  I have signed
up for an account on sierra wireless but can't seem to be able to get them
to approve my account so I can download the software configuration manual
for aleos 4.4.0.  The issue I am having is I am tring to send text messages
via the serial port using the at+ command set.  It just gives me an error.
I have been able to send messages via the web interface so I know I don't
have a sim issue.

By any chance would anyone have the manual so I can see if there is a fix
for my issue or would anyone know why the at+ command set is disabled.

Thanks
Bob

--
Robert Wurth