[ANSS-netops] Basalt failures?

Croker, David croker at usgs.gov
Tue Aug 25 15:41:27 UTC 2015

NCSN has had no problems with Basalts (I think we got lucky and missed the
batch with the bad CF cards).  I know Jim Smith and the NSMP has had many
issues but mostly all related to the CF card issue that Doug mentioned, and
have fixed most of the problems with new cards.

USGS - Earthquake Science Center - NCSN Field Operations Manager
David S. Croker                                                    office
(650) 329-4697
345 Middlefield Rd, MS 977                                      fax (650)
329-4732
Menlo Park, CA 94025                                             cell (650)
465-4334
email: croker at usgs.gov           Quake info: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/