[ANSS-netops] IRIS kiosk

Kent Anderson kent at iris.edu
Thu May 8 16:15:51 UTC 2014

Hi Bob,

I've passed your request on to John Taber and Patrick McQuillan at IRIS and hope they can help answer your questions on the Kiosk.  Perhaps others on this list have some experience in your question as well.

cheers,

Kent
---
Kent Anderson
Program Manager - Global Seismographic Network
Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology - IRIS
(505) 228 3082