[ANSS-netops] Fwd: How to distinguish RT130 and RT130S dataloggers

Croker, David croker at usgs.gov
Wed Apr 23 23:04:54 UTC 2014

FYI for Reftek users

USGS - Earthquake Science Center - NCSN Field Operations Manager
David S. Croker                                                    office
(650) 329-4697
345 Middlefield Rd, MS 977                                      fax (650)
329-4732
Menlo Park, CA 94025                                             cell (650)
465-4334
email: croker at usgs.gov           Quake info: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/