[ANSS-netops] Ref Tek Command and Control Software for Palm OS

Antonio Sanchez a.sanchez at reftek.com
Wed Jul 10 18:27:27 UTC 2013

Thanks Mitch,

There is no problem sharing the PRC file

Antonio

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png at 01CC0680.AF363E50]

[image: Description: Description: Description: O:\REFTEK\reftek_logo
_ATC(MEJ).JPG]

Antonio Sanchez

Support Manager Americas and Australasia

Trimble Navigation, Ltd.

Support Email: reftek_support at trimble.com

Support Phone: *1-888-879-2207* (1 for Infra 2 for Reftek)

http://www.trimble.com

http://www.reftek.com