[ANSS-netops] XL-AK GPS epoch

D. Glen Offield goffield at me.com
Wed Aug 28 21:42:07 UTC 2013

Hello Mitch,

We (Anza Network) had the same glitch with our XL-AKs.

You may have resolved it already, but the "fix" for us was (via the serial interface):

CTRL-C (stop time string output)
F68 (view GPS epoch year - probably won't be 2013)
F68 2013 (set to current year)
F08 (restart time string output)

Power cycle the unit and all should be good.  For how long, dunno.

best regards,

D. Glen Offield
University of California, San Diego
858.534.7274