[ANSS-netops] Fwd: TrueTime clock at School Peak has wrong date, adsend turned off

mwithers at memphis.edu mwithers at memphis.edu
Sun Aug 18 21:46:31 UTC 2013

If you have adsend configured to get the year from the pc then adsend will
think its January 2, 2013.  But if you check your clock, it probably says 1994.
That's 1024 weeks ago.  We were able to fix ours by manually entering the
correct date in the clock.

Mitch

Center for Earthquake Research and Information (CERI)
University of Memphis                Ph: 901-678-4940
Memphis, TN 38152                   Fax: 901-678-4734