[ANSS-netops] guralp instruments

Paul Friberg p.friberg at isti.com
Mon Sep 10 17:07:53 UTC 2012

Bob,

It is my understanding that Guralp in the UK does the repairs now. They have set up a "repair unit" recently to
get out from under repair backlogs...it may not take as long as in the past. That said, it probably
depends on the age of the sensor and the damage it sustained....it may not be economically viable to
repair if it is too old...but I think they have some discount/exchange program too. You will need
to contact someone at Guralp about that.

Cheers,

Paul