[ANSS-netops] Nat Level Exercise: USGS Summary Photos of Installations

Mark E. Meremonte meremonte at usgs.gov
Sat May 21 17:29:45 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Recently there was a National Level Exercise simulating a Mw7.7 Eq in
New Madrid Fault Zone.   I thought maybe some of the anss-netops
members might be interested in our response and the seismograph
installations using our portable vault systems we have developed for
C_Trilliums and FBA-ES-Ts.  If so please negotiate to
ftp://hazards.cr.usgs.gov/Eq_Effects/EqResp_Arrays/NLE_Mw7.7-EqResponse/

For more detailed photos of portable vault installation please go to
ftp://hazards.cr.usgs.gov/Eq_Effects/Vaults/Portable/Corian-Bucket-Vault_Install/

Best Regards,
Mark

Mark E. Meremonte        Geophysicist    USGS/ANSS/NEIC

U.S. Geological Survey        Work: 303-273-8670   Cell: 303-478-5766
MS 966, Box 25046          Email: meremonte at usgs.gov
Denver, CO  80225             Web: http://geohazards.cr.usgs.gov

Ship:  U.S. Geological Survey, 1711 Illinois St., Golden, CO 80401