[ANSS-netops] Hughesnet DC/DC Adapter

Juan B Lugo Toro juanb.lugo at upr.edu
Fri Nov 5 12:02:28 UTC 2010

Hi All

We are using Hughes service  on several small islands in the Caribbean. I
want to install a DC/DC Power adapter that Hughes are suppose to provide.
The Hughes part number is; 1033554-0001. I tried to buy it direct from the
supplier but they can not sell it to us because I am not Hughes certified
and we are not a big customer. Does anyone use it before and know where to
buy it ? This part will allow me to replace the inverter from my
installation and it is not an expensive part.

thanks
--
Juan Lugo
Tel: (787)833-8433