[ANSS-netops] RFI stepping on sensors and data loggers

Don Farrell farrell at usgs.gov
Wed Mar 3 23:28:33 UTC 2010

Thanks to all who responded,
              As soon as the weather allows I will take to the field
with new ideas. Dave & Greg, do you recommend a specific regulator?
John, as soon as I read your Ref Tek info I remembered something at a
Freewave site with a 6 ch Ref Tek using 3 L4s with the L4s showing
the stepping. The stepping problem was enhanced while trying to
ground everything possible around the L4s. Thanks to all.