[ANSS-netops] stepping noise in sensor

Doug Given given at caltech.edu
Fri Feb 26 18:21:14 UTC 2010

            We see the steps also. Note that the plot attached is from an
Episensor hooked up to a Basalt with not telemetry connected - so, at least
for this case, it's not the radio.

            This plot was produced by Bob Dollar working with Arnie Acosta.

| Douglas Given             | Project Chief                       |
| U.S. Geological Survey    | S. California Earthquake Monitoring |
| Caltech Seismological Lab | (626)583-7812  FAX: (626)583-7827   |
| 525 So. Wilson Ave.       | given at caltech.edu or doug at usgs.gov  |
| Pasadena, CA  91106       | http://pasadena.wr.usgs.gov/given   |

  _____